How the TESS Cleansing Brush Works
TESS is super easy to operate — at the touch of a button your facial cleanser is whipped or foamed, automatically while sonic pulsations remove excess skin cells, environmental pollutants, topical products and excess oils utilizing 5 different cleansing methods.
- TESS was created to use with your second cleanse AT NIGHT.
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser, first. It is best to utilize an oil, balm or cream cleanser, first. Manipulate on the skin with a light amount of water. This will remove surface debris. Cleanse with hands for one minute. Rinse.
- Next, add your favorite oil, balm, cream or gel cleanser to TESS. Add 3-5 drops of water to the bottom, front compartment. (It is not recommended to utilize a high percentage of acids with TESS)
- Enable the whipping/foaming technology.
- Press "M" a TWICE time to begin ‘Cleansing Mode’ with the Sonic Pulsations.
- Customize your cleansing by choosing your intensity level by pressing the “L” button (5 levels)
- The Sonic Vibrations will run for 1 minute- With the silicone bristles touching your skin, cleanse in small, circular motions for 12 seconds per quadrant of your face, and 12 on your T-zone.
- Press "M" TWICE to turn the device off.